- This event has passed.
September 1, 2014
- 2017, Fraser Valley Biennale The Reach, Abbotsford BC
- 2013-present, Fine Art America
- 2017, Restaurant 62, Abbotsford, BC
- 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 – Abbotsford wine and art walk. (Voted favourite artist three times)
- 2012, Fraser Valley Biennale – The Reach, Abbotsford, BC
- 2003, Restaurant 62, Abbotsford, BC
- 1999, Art in the Garden, Mission, BC
Collaborative Projects which I have facilitated include:
- 2016, “Celebration”. Theme: diversity. Medium: paper collage. BC Council Annual General Meeting of the Canadian Federation of University Women’s Clubs.
- 2015, “We Gather Together”. Theme: social inclusion. Abbotsford Community Services Installation, 15′ x 5′, mixed media, involving 85+ women. Opened at The Reach for International Women’s Day
- 2014, “Home”. A multi-discipline collaborative exhibit. Opened at The Reach on International Women’s Day, and later at Mennonite Central Committee. Exhibit centered around the idea of “home” and what that means.
- 2013, “Walking Strong”. University Women’s Club, 36″ x 36″ paper collage on wooden canvas. A group project by approximately 25 women, representing a connected community. Donated to Holmberg House.
- 2013, “Hidden Revealed”. Masks made by women at the Warm Zone. Displayed at The Reach
- 2012, “Not a Walk in the Park”. Multi-discipline Warm Zone project. Displayed at The Reach
- 2011, “Bird Cages – The Opening of a Passage”. Warm Zone project displayed at The Reach
- 2010, “Postcards from the Edge”. A collaboration with writer Marion Quinlan, the main participants were young people from YouthWorks, who met at The Reach Gallery.