Past Events › Exhibits and Shows
Events Search and Views Navigation
- 2017, Fraser Valley Biennale
- 2013-present, Fine Art America
- 2017, Restaurant 62, Abbotsford, BC
- 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 - Abbotsford wine and art walk. (Voted favourite artist three times)
- 2012, Fraser Valley Biennale – The Reach, Abbotsford, BC
- 2003, Restaurant 62, Abbotsford, BC
- 1999, Art in the Garden, Mission, BC
Collaborative Projects which I have facilitated include:
- 2016, "Celebration". Theme: diversity. Medium: paper collage. BC Council Annual General Meeting of the Canadian Federation of University Women's Clubs.
- 2015, "We Gather Together". Theme: social inclusion. Abbotsford Community Services Installation, 15' x 5', mixed media, involving 85+ women. Opened at The Reach for International Women's Day
- 2014, "Home". A multi-discipline collaborative exhibit. Opened at The Reach on International Women's Day, and later at Mennonite Central Committee. Exhibit centered around the idea of "home" and what that means.
- 2013, "Walking Strong". University Women's Club, 36" x 36" paper collage on wooden canvas. A group project by approximately 25 women, representing a connected community. Donated to Holmberg House.
- 2013, "Hidden Revealed". Masks made by women at the Warm Zone. Displayed at The Reach
- 2012, "Not a Walk in the Park". Multi-discipline Warm Zone project. Displayed at The Reach
- 2011, "Bird Cages - The Opening of a Passage". Warm Zone project displayed at The Reach
- 2010, "Postcards from the Edge". A collaboration with writer Marion Quinlan, the main participants were young people from YouthWorks, who met at The Reach Gallery.
I’m so excited and honoured to be a featured exhibitor at the Interior Design Show at the Vancouver Convention Centre this September! IDS Vancouver welcomes individual designers, artists, makers and design-centric brands who have come together in Vancouver to showcase their current works, concepts and products. In addition to experiencing installations and features, there will also be opportunities to hear from some of the design world’s most notable and talented personalities and connect with a long list of world-class designers that either call Vancouver home, or call on Vancouver for inspiration.Find out more »
Of course I’ll also be at this fall’s Downtown Abbotsford’s Wine and Art Walk September 27! You’ll find me at RDM Lawyers this time. This event continues to be a great opportunity to connect with people in our community, look at artworks created by local artists, and check out the wonderful shops and services that downtown Abbotsford offers, while sipping a glass of wine! Can you tell that it’s a fun event?Find out more »
I’ll be selling resin decorated serving boards and table runners at a few markets this seaFind out more »
Saturday, November 24, James Kennedy Elementary 9060 - 212 Street, LangleyFind out more »
I’m so thrilled that On A Roll has been accepted into the Fraser Valley Biennale for this year! It will be on display from September to December at The Reach in Abbotsford, as well as in other locations around the Fraser Valley. Stay tuned!Find out more »
From the website of The Reach: The 2019 Fraser Valley Regional Biennale is a dynamic, collective representation of exceptional artwork produced by artists in the Fraser Valley region over the past two years. Small, tailored iterations of the exhibition will be presented at multiple venues throughout 2019, culminating in a full showing at The Reach from October to December.Find out more »